Information for Graduate Students
Congratulations on your achievement!
This checklist serves as a reference to assist you through the commencement registration process. Participation in the commencement ceremony does not guarantee graduation from the University. All degree requirements must be met in order to receive your diploma.
Get ready to graduate!
- Please be sure to apply to graduate and check out by the corresponding deadlines to confirm your participation in the ceremony. See Graduation Deadlines for more details and deadlines.
- Order regalia from the Bookstore
- Confirm name pronunciation by November 15: Register with Marching Order, our commencement event software. This software ensures that your name is pronounced correctly during the ceremony.
- Go to the Marching Order website
- Register as a NEW USER: click the “Please click here to register” link
- Enter your Mines email address, then click “Request Password”
- An email will be sent to you with instructions to create a password and access the site.
- Export your Mines email to a new or existing account – it will be deactivated and you will lose all your emails if you don’t.
- Update your Diploma Mailing Address in Trailhead. A hold will be placed on your account until this information is entered.
- Update your email contact information in Trailhead in order to ensure you receive pertinent information.
- Enjoy the Commencement Ceremony on Friday, December 15 at 2 p.m. You have earned it!