Information for Graduate Students
Congratulations on your achievement!
This checklist serves as a reference to assist you through the commencement registration process. Participation in the commencement ceremony does not guarantee graduation from the University. All degree requirements must be met in order to receive your diploma.
Get ready to graduate!
- Apply for Graduation with the Registrar’s Office
- Order regalia from the Bookstore
- Confirm name pronunciation by November 13: Register with Marching Order, our commencement event software. This software ensures that your name is pronounced correctly during the ceremony.
- Go to the Marching Order website
- Register as a NEW USER: click the “Please click here to register” link
- Enter your Mines email address, then click “Request Password”
- An email will be sent to you with instructions to create a password and access the site.
- Update your info to receive Mines alumni communications
- Fill out a survey for the Career Center
- Make your mark before you graduate
- Enjoy the Commencement Ceremony on Friday, December 13 at 2 p.m. You have earned it!